Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My Daddy Strongest!!!


Many of us would have heard a little kid say this on TV... When I see that I remember a little incident that happened more than 2 decades ago... I think I was 5 or 6 I am not sure of the age!

I loved Rajnikant & Amitabh Bachchan for all the fights & stunts they pulled on movies... I actually thought movies were real... that's a different story... which I might narrate later in a separate story... Like I said I was a very big fan of the superstars but the biggest superstar was still my dad.

I actually thought that he got all his energy from the Rasam rice he used to have and I was a big fan of rasam rice because of that. Once at a family dinner I was only hogging on rasam sadam and I was asked why am I not having anything else... At that time I commented "You know why my father is so strong... its because he eats loads and loads of rasam sadam and I also wanna be like him."

That comment invited a roar of laughter and even now with my Mami & cousins it stirs up a warm memory and a sweet smile! :)

you know what... rasam sadam or not this girl stays firm on "My Daddy Strongest!!!"

3 comments:

  1. Rameet15:19

    Thats a real cute one Veena. Continue blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dilip S16:02

    Lovely, keep 'em comin' !

    ReplyDelete